[T3] Invasion Shirts.....

John Jaranson jaransont3 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 28 22:24:07 PDT 2012

http://www.carartbyjohn.com/Invasion2012/TShirtGreen.gif

If you are going to be at the Invasion and know you are going to want one or more, please send me an e-mail at jaransont3 at comcast.net and let me know how many and what sizes.  That way I can be sure and get the right sizes and quantities in the order.  Don't have to send me money or anything.  You can pay for them at the Invasion.

If you are not going to be able to make the Invasion, but still want a shirt or two, please let me know sizes and quantities also.  I will figure out shipping and let you know prices.  Again just want to get the right sizes and quantities for the order.

Only a couple more days to get your size and quantity requests in.  I will place the order on May 1st.

Thanks to all those that already sent requests.

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com