[T3] Alternators for T3's

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sat Apr 28 22:31:46 PDT 2012

On 28 Apr 2012 at 20:33, Gary Forsmo wrote:

> Jim,  I'd like a copy of your "OE Generator Write-Up".

Here it is.

Later this week is a possibility. Starting monday I will have a
friend's Mercedes 300D in my driveway for a half-shaft transplant.
That's a big deal in that car, and I'm not sure what the weather is
going to be, but it will be there for several days, perhaps a week,
although I won't be working on it the full time.

Go ahead and try to set something up with Randy and I'll try to fit
it in. I'd like to be in on this.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org