[T3] Tail Liight Seals

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 09:41:03 PDT 2012

I didn't know that.  Is there a problem with getting them through ISP West?
Do they up the cost considerably?  I can't see the Type 34 tail-light seals
shown on their site, so maybe they're too expensive and too small a market.
Looks like $20 at current exchange rates for the Type 34 tail-light pair
from Simon over here.

I'm just looking at airline schedules for June - maybe we can help out, but
I don't think I can bring a case full, as the US Customs require me to
declare I'm not selling anything!  Maybe I could find room for a few gifts
though.

At $20.00 a pair, I'd be willing to speak for 1 or 2 sets.  Would you
expect the U.S. Customs to have a problem if we would make a
"charitable" contribution to the "Dave Hall (Non-Profit) UK VW
Restoration Organization" ???  Or would that be a thinly veiled ploy
to skirt the declaration laws?

I'm sending you a PM, too, Dave.

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)