[T3] Tow bar...

ftalker at gmail.com ftalker at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 10:35:06 PDT 2012

Hi there
The "axle beam strapped tow bar attachment" is something I designed and built a couple decades ago.  While I cannot take pictures today, I will do so in the next days.
It is simple and should require little explanation.  But, I have only used it once or twice for short trips and it worked fine...it was designed for use with the T-1 tow bar kit and is a "permanent" fixture on the beam...easy to service all components and has the added advantage of increased front end structural stability.
Also, I have no way to post the pictures publicly so email requests will get you the photos.  I'll post here when I have them.
Hope this helps.
Best regards,
FE Meek

Sent from my iPhone