[T3] T3 Photos

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 18:58:42 PDT 2012

Anybody know of one of the online photo sites (like Picasa) or
something like that that is easy to use??
Keith --
I use Picasa exclusively.  And Yes, it's easy to use.

My digital camera (Circa 2000) is a Panasonic DMC-TZ4.  It is set to
TAKE photos in the largest size possible. 2560 X 1920 pixels.  2.3 MB.
 That's a big file for a single image.  Much too big for most uses.

But I don't store my pictures on my camera "chip".  I download them to
my computer.  I've used and re-used the same chip for the last 11+
years.

But I also back up my data to a 1.5 TB External Hard Drive (not all of
my programs, just the data) from my computer hard drive, every month.

So "WHEN" (it's not IF,  it's when) my computer "crashes", my external
hard drive will have a recoverable copy, less the last 30 days of
data.

But back to Picasa.

But when I select images to E-mail, the images from Picasa are
automatically "down sized"  to a manageable, 480 X 360 pixels ... 64K,
or so size.

Others may have other programs to handle their pictures, but I really
trust & like Picasa.

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)
Lake Geneva, WI (summer)