[T3] Photo Resizer

Robert Rogers rcrogers1 at peoplepc.com
Tue Apr 24 19:11:12 PDT 2012

A free program I have been using for a year or so is "Fastone Photo Resizer"

FastStone Photo Resizer is an image converter and renaming tool that intends to enable users to convert, rename, resize, crop, rotate, change color depth, add text and watermarks to images in a quick and easy batch mode. Drag and Drop mouse operation is well supported.

I have found it easy to use and dramatically reduces the time it takes to upload reduced images.