[T3] att: Greg

Know One knowonelse at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 11 06:16:25 PDT 2012

> just a few days ago she committed to biology (likely
> marine/evolutionary) at UC Davis; tough choice, turning down
> Berkeley, UCLA, Santa Cruz, and CU Boulder.  Among
> (many) other reasons, Davis consistently has a top-placed
> road racing team

If she and or her team decides to participate in the Nevada City Classic bike race (Father's Day weekend) in Nevada City, please let me know, as I live in Nevada City. Since I also went to UC Davis a zillion years ago, I have a bit of bias in that direction. Aero & Mech Engineering however.

Jeff '67 Sqbk