[T3] 2014 Invasion Update

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Aug 11 10:59:43 PDT 2012

In a message dated 8/11/2012 1:04:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rdavid at rochester.rr.com writes:

Now  imagine our type 3's going around on the same track! We now have  a
tentative commitment from Watkins Glen Race Track for us to drive our  type
3's around the entire race course on Friday, June 20th, 2014!
Our  type 3's will probably be a bit slower, and we probably won't attract
as
much of a crowd, but we will have the track to ourselves (along with  one
track vehicle) for 3 full laps. As long as we have at least 15 type 3's  on
that day; we will get a discount rate of $15 per VW. Pretty cool,  eh?

This also means that the Invasion weekend is tentatively set for  that
weekend of June 19 - 22, 2014. I know we usually don't hold such a  planned
event on the Invasion Friday, but with this Invasion being held in  upstate
New York; I figured we should try to include this option to those  who want
to join in the fun!

Sounds good, and like fun. Count me in. : )

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)