[T3] GPS recommendations?

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 12 05:26:45 PDT 2012

The new TomTom I have doesn't do this. Is yours new?

I really like the TomTom, but will admit I was limited as wanted it from
Best Buy for the warranty. The Arizona heat seems to kill them, as already
turned in one. But, they gave me a better one with lifetime traffic maps. I
don't drive in traffic because of my Autism. Also, I can get low fuel price
for it; my first one which was given to me had a free year with it, but
never used it.

I found at least with the TomTom it will stick to about any smooth surface.
Real handy for autos with small windshield like the type 3, or even smaller,
fifth generation Buick Riviera. Got to be especially careful in Comufornia
about view obstruction so gotten used to having a clear windshield
especially when parking.

Thank you,
Adriel