[T3] giving away 2 TYPE3's

Martinez, Leon B Civ 281 leon.martinez at navy.mil
Fri Aug 17 14:28:10 PDT 2012

Thanks for your response, PA Davis who is very active in VW's wants the cars, one will be for his GF who wants to be active in the
VW happenings and the other car he will make it a project.
 They will be in good hands, I am sure that is why I prefer to give them to  VW lovers than just sell
Them out right to anyone. Well I have other things to do like concentrate more on myself, been neglecting me, so
 I have to cut down on some stuff, If I had kids I may have kept going because at my age they would be adults and
 Would have helped and even enjoyed them. Thanks man for your words , I am still around san diego doing  uncle sams work and surfing, enjoying life a little bit more. If you need any help on the engine just let me know.