[T3] Lifters that wont rotate

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Mon Aug 27 22:27:29 PDT 2012

On 27 Aug 2012 at 22:59, Keith Park wrote:

> Well the geometry has been set up properly if that´s what your
> referring to. This setup uses the 911 adjusters with zero lash chrome
> moly pushrods.

I don't have any real world experience to go on, but I really dislike
the whole idea of steel pushrods. My long term objections are to the
wrong thermal expansion, but your experience may point out another
problem: Is it possible that the rotation is partly dependent on
there being some free play, in addition to the offset with the cam?

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org