[T3] Lifters that wont rotate

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Aug 28 18:18:12 PDT 2012

The Lifters are SUPPOSED to rotate because they are offset from the cam
lobe, and they are on the T4, but 3 of my 4 exaust ones don't and im pretty
worried about them.  One has a slight dip worn into the middle... Jake
Raby's suggestion however was to keep them as a mismatch with new ones would
more likely result in failure.

The Cam in the 71 has has, I believe, 3 sets of new lifters on it, it has
over 150Kmi on it now in this motor and is still going....

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"