[T3] Lifters that wont rotate

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Aug 29 18:58:36 PDT 2012

This is a webcam 9550 with new lifters, both bought with one of the kits he
sold.  He says that its defiantly not a hydraulic cam as they haven't used
any since way before I bought the kit.

The Rockers are a 1.7L set on 2L Porsche heads, again, this is a setup they
sold regularly.  I did all the geometry myself so I know that's set up
properly.  Just really weird that the exaust lifters aren't rotating...
weird!

Thanks for your thoughts,

Keith

Top Notch Restorations