[T3] Crate running better...

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Aug 16 17:45:54 PDT 2012

Ive got both seat releases working properly now, the clock is fixed (Jim was
right, the arm that rests against the spring to adjust the speed had bent
the spring, knocking it off of position) and with 2 clean carbs its running
better, not perfect, but better.  I went to knock down the timing and found
that it was just above 12. Odd, since I just set it to 10, maybe the points
gap changed?  Well anywho I adjusted it back to 10 and Ill see how it runs
there, if its still hard to start Ill bring it down some more and see how
that feels.

Question, if the compression is low because the rings are worn, does the
compression RATIO start to come down too?  In other words, are worn out
domies as sensitive to gas octane as good ones?

Thanks

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com