[T3] 1972 clock repair info

Jacob Adam Schroeder jacob.schroeder at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 23:30:41 PDT 2012

I remember stumbling across a link (I thought it was on this site) about
repairing the clock on a 1972 Squareback.  I have searched for it and can
no longer find the link or the information.  Can somebody please direct me
to where this is (if you know what I'm talking about) or give me some
pointers on how to go about fixing my clock?

It is a black face VDO clock and, from my understanding, it is not the kind
that is easy to fix with a simple fuse repair.  Thanks,

Jacob