[T3] Intermittently running on two cylinders

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 1 12:29:00 PST 2012

Center of the engine by the A.A.R..

Think of electricity as a pipe. A supply is put in the pipe, and needs to go somewhere. If there is no ground, there is no flow. If a wire is broken, there is a leak in the pipe. The flow goes from the e.C.U. to the injector, through the injector, then ground. You can trace paths with an O.V.M. and a lot of the information is in the Idiot's Guide.

Hope this helps,
Adriel

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I.- Located in Coastal San Diego County
Student, A.S.U. Tempe, AZ