[T3] Door Swop

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Dec 6 09:05:44 PST 2012

In a message dated 12/5/12 5:57:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

> On 5 Dec 2012 at 0:00, Robert Rogers wrote:
>
>  > Will the door from a '71 FB fit a '69 FB?
>
>  Yes, I believe that would be an exact fit. The inside door panels and
>  hardware will be slightly different, but the doors themselves should
>  be exactly alike. Square & Fasty are also all alike in the same
>  years.

I think the only real difference between the two is the hook for the
armrest. It's either that, or I was think about the 72-73 doors. Otherwise it
should be a direct swap.

Bob 65 Notch S with Sunroof and IRS, aka "Krusty"
       64 T-34 Ghia aka "Wolfie"</HTML>