[T3] rear quarter fixed window seals (cal-look) … help!

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Dec 9 06:37:16 PST 2012

On 9 Dec 2012 at 8:46, Bobsnotch at aol.com wrote:

> As far as I know, they should be the same size thru the years, but I don't
> have access to my parts book (computer issues) at this time to verify.

Okay, I just checked the parts lists, and found some odd things, but
nothing that would explain this problem.

For the popout fasty windows, there were 2 versions, early (-65) and
late (66-70). L & R are the same in the same years.

For non-popout fasty windows, there are also 2 different parts, but
they are different lefts & rights! This comes as a complete surprise.
I have NO idea how they might be different.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org