[T3] wipers

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Dec 17 17:58:32 PST 2012

In a message dated 12/17/2012 12:16:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
emailjohnmorgan at gmail.com writes:

I went  into Advance today and stupidly gave them my year and make:  70
Fastback
for some wipers. They gave me some blades that snapped right  on, but now I
realize
they are too large (16 inch).

What blade do  you use? SIze, etc. Thanks.

I use 13 inch blades on our 64 T-34 Ghia, my 65 Notch, my 71  Square-vert,
and my wife's 70 Fastback. All fit great, and work. I've used  Anco, Bosch,
and Trico blades, and re-fills too.

Bob 65 Notch  S w/Sunroof and IRS aka Krusty
64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71 Square-vert  under construction