[T3] Snow!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Dec 21 18:22:15 PST 2012

The number they use here is 1" of rain for 10" of snow, as a  general
rule... but it can vary quite a bit.  Most of the droughts in the US are
also followed by Flooding relief, same statements... will take decades to
recover, and then in a month or 2 Walla!  All back to NORMAL!

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"