[T3] Toby's engine...

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Dec 31 16:55:51 PST 2012

Oh this is interesting.  Something with the #3?  One thing I noticed on the
Crate's engine was that despite being run out of oil, the cylinders and
pistons have very little scoring on them from the event. I don't know if
that engine ever really seized but the bearings were ground up a bit and the
center main knocked on startup.

At least the more good stuff you find the less Toby has to replace.

The Plot thickens...

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com