[T3] New up date

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Dec 31 17:33:08 PST 2012

Looking great!  You can install the doors with the fenders on, just be
careful, have a helper, and put a strip of painters tape along the rear edge
of the fenders and DON'T shut the door without checking the clearance.  It
will take a little time, but getting the door on straight, and closing
straight will get your seams to line up properly and make wind noise much
more quiet.  It takes some fitting but its well worth it in the end.

Additionally, grinding out all the paint on the rear fender louvers is also
well worth the time, paint loves to start peeling there if the surface prep
isn't perfect.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com