[T3] '72 Interior needs a home

Jonathan Stiles misterstiles at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 11:24:25 PST 2012

Howdy Folks,

I was given a complete original Blue seat cover set for a '72 Squareback.
Apparently the seat covers were pulled off a '72 because the owner wanted a
white set. They are in excellent condition for someone with a Blue interior
or who wants to go blue.

I also have a bunch of parts from a '73 Squareback like a complete matching
lock/ignition/key set, some FI pieces and a bunch of boxes of miscellaneous
parts.
I sent the front beam from the same car to Gary for his tow-bar mockup last
summer.

Let me know if any of you are interested and I'll send photos. Price would
be nominal for what I have to a list member. Shipping/handling and a little
XMas cheer money. :) Perhaps a trade in some parts for my '70 Squareback
project...

Jon Stiles
Denver, CO
'70 Squareback