[T3] Snow!

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Fri Dec 21 04:51:24 PST 2012

We got 23" of snow over the last 36 hours. It's actually stopped
coming down, but I don't think I'll be driving the Type 3 any time
soon. It's pretty much buried. It's morning here, and it's still dark
out, but in an hour or so I'll be outside with the snowblower and
shovel to see what I can do to get the sidewalks and driveway
passable.

The official local total is only 15", but the TV station near us
measured 23" outside their studio. I'll take a yardstick outside with
me and let you know what I find in our neighborhood.

It's been a really busy night for the snowplow drivers....

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org