[T3] the best of both worlds for the notch!

Brian Fye bfye at canyonville.net
Mon Dec 31 13:17:44 PST 2012

I am making a deviation from my original plans for my CB Performance EFI.
I bought it for my speedster notch, but found out that with a small
additional investment, I could adapt it to use with my turbo set up for the
purple notch!  Soooooo....  turbo blow through EFI on a type 3 cooling
system platform is happening!  I can use all the turbo intake/exhaust
plumbing that was created for the draw through set up on the blow through,
so I haven't wasted time/money on that.  Woot!
Keith... don't look!

--
Brian Fye
Canyonville Christian Academy