[T3] rear quarter fixed window seals (cal-look) … help!

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Dec 9 06:49:50 PST 2012

In a message dated 12/9/12 9:37:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

> Okay, I just checked the parts lists, and found some odd things, but
>  nothing that would explain this problem.
>
>  For the popout fasty windows, there were 2 versions, early (-65) and
>  late (66-70). L & R are the same in the same years.

So you're saying that the L & R popout glass is the same for either side?

I can't really see VW changing the tooling of the car, just to drop the
popouts (make the opening different for stationary glass). Especially since the
body was already designed to accept either.

Bob 65 Notch S with Sunroof and IRS, aka "Krusty"
       64 T-34 Ghia aka "Wolfie"</HTML>