[T3] Faulty Fuel Pump

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 29 14:47:26 PST 2012

I am so mad right now! Adney sent me a rebuilt pump (which I am sure he tested), just installed it, and it doesn&apost work! Applied 12 volts and nothing. I have the two clicks, dash lights are on, and fully charged battery. The dome light even started working and really spins over like I never heard it do. So should be good to go. If I don&apost get the Squareback running by 3:00P.S.T. going to cost me an extra $100 I really don&apost have, thus part of the reason I am upset (also sick of how unreliable these autos are). Any ideas?

Thank you so much!Adriel