[T3] New up date

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Mon Dec 31 19:29:32 PST 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org
[mailto:type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org] On Behalf Of Keith Park
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 8:46 PM
To: type3 at vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: [T3] New up date

Its not the age, Ive driven mine MUCH farther than that, its what you've
DONE to rebuild and recondition it. IF you have gone thru everything you
know its right, just make sure you put some miles on it before then to catch
anything you missed...

Heck, my engine had over 130K mi on it when I crossed Kansas last summer
when it was 110F in the shade!

Cool?  Wing windows do great until your over 100F or so, but LOTS of Ice tea
for me!  John has his diet Mt Dew... Marilyn had a trunkload of bottled
water (probably the best choice) I don't remember Dave or Jim's Elixr of
survival across the desert. These cars can be made to move air pretty well
inside.

Keith

I remember sweating out many Alabama summers in that car but I was a younger
follow then LOL.

Dennis