[T3] Happy New Year

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Jan 1 10:25:29 PST 2012

Ill second, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I ALMOST drove my Squareback today... hasn't been driven in January in over
20 years but unfortunately, despite the lack of snow, a brief flurry went
thru on Friday and we were HEAVILY salted again!  Drat!

The way NY is funded, they have to use up all the salt over the winter or
they don't get as much money for it next year... so good weather or not, you
really need to keep the summer cars in storage because anytime for no
reason, under the cover of darkness (and sometimes in daylight) that
snowplow could be coming....

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com