[T3] Happy New Year

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Mon Jan 2 08:10:50 PST 2012

I wonder who's getting the cold weather at the moment - we've had 50-55F
here over most of Christmas, but a fair bit of rain and wind, so it's not
been much use for going outside.  Normally it would be around 40F, with
occasional overnight frosts and odd days below freezing.

Anyway, we can still celebrate the New Year indoors.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club