[T3] Invasion 2012

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue Jan 3 07:35:22 PST 2012

On 1 Jan 2012 at 16:26, Gary Forsmo wrote:

> Question:
> Have there been any plans suggested or made, for the ("not-so-interested"
> in our Type 3 passion), spouses?  I would be more encouraged to attend the
> Invasion, if there were some events for our spouses, while we talk T3's.
> And Bev would be more excited to attend, IF she knew there would be events
> for wives.   ????  Anybody wish to weigh in?

I doubt if anyone has planned special "Spouse Events," but I suspect
there would be a few spouses interested in doing non Type 3 things.
Because of the location and the fact that we are both retired now,
Melissa is planning to go this time, and she would be up for "other"
diversions. It's not a long event, so there should not be much need
for large distractions, but Beverly can be assured that there will be
other spouses there who would be happy to spend time not talking
about cars.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org