[T3] Invasion 2012

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 08:03:36 PST 2012

In a message dated 1/3/2012 10:35:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

On 1 Jan  2012 at 16:26, Gary Forsmo wrote:

> Question:
> Have there  been any plans suggested or made, for the ("not-so-interested"
> in our  Type 3 passion), spouses?  I would be more encouraged to attend
the
> Invasion, if there were some events for our spouses, while we talk  T3's.
> And Bev would be more excited to attend, IF she knew there would  be
events
> for wives.   ????  Anybody wish to weigh  in?

You should have attended the 2010 Invasion. We were at the Precious Moments
 hotel (our host hotel), while they were having an event going on. The
women  there were going CRAZY! At least their husbands had something to do,
checking  out ALL of the cool type 3s in the parking lot. : )

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)