[T3] Fuel pump and Wiring

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Jan 4 16:46:14 PST 2012

In a message dated 1/4/2012 6:47:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
adriel_rowley at hotmail.com writes:

> I  replace that small cap on the side as part of the partial rebuild,
>  which just deals with the pump head and costs $75 plus return
>  shipping. If there are also leaks around the motor housing and/or
>  electrical connector then the cost goes up to $125 plus return
>  shipping.

I got $100 for Christmas, so just enough for now. Will  see if I can
acquire more.
So, how do we ship the pump? It is sitting in  diesel, so we are concerned
about it
being refused for mailing due to  smell.

> Yes, you would need to send me the pump(s) to get this  fixed.

Figured. I thought of a way to do it, but rather not waste  time. The
Invasion is
coming fast. ;/

I've used the medium priority box several times with good results. You can
get at least 3 fuel pumps in that box. BTDT. I prefer to drain the pump as
much  as possible, and then put each pump in a zip-loc bag. Add some packing
around  them, and send them off.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)