[T3] Invasion Good Samaritans

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Jan 4 16:53:05 PST 2012

In a message dated 1/4/2012 7:15:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gbforsmo at gmail.com writes:

The  spirit of adventure still exists in the USA - the Invasions  prove it!

*I didn't mean to "bait", y'all.

Good Samaritans seem  to be the core of the Type 3 group.  And Thank
goodness for  that.  I would hate to think I belonged to a bunch of "car
people" who  didn't care about their fellow members.*

You didn't "bait" us. Once you attend an Invasion, you'll be surprised
about "our group" of attendees. We're really a friendly bunch, but we also come
 from diverse backgrounds. ;^) You can also hear the different accents in
the  conversations we all seem to have with one another.  Just make sure  you
bring a couple of extra folding chairs, as people like to borrow them when
not in use. :O

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)