[T3] Hello, Type 3 Noob from San Jose, CA

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Jan 7 10:08:01 PST 2012

Nice car!  Thank goodness they left the FI on it, you have come to the
perfect place to troubleshoot the FI, but to start, replace every rubber
fuel line on it, there is about 25 feet, and don't use the braided stuff,
just the standard 5/16" fuel line from your FLAPS will do fine.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"