[T3] no start -- but just drove it!

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Jan 13 12:19:11 PST 2012

In a message dated 1/13/2012 3:13:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
spinningrooves at gmail.com writes:

I  returned at lunch and poked around.  Never did start.  I pushed it  down
hill and popped the clutch, then drove home.  At least it's in  the driveway
now for further investigation.

When you get a chance, see if the small wire fell off the starter. If it's
still there, it's possible that the starter has developed a "dead" spot.
I've  had several do this over the years, and I add an extra wire that I can
touch the  battery + post if needed. If possible, use a screw driver to
"jump" the  terminals on the starter, to see if it still works. Remember, set the
parking  brake, and put the car in neutral first. Report back with what you
find.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)