[T3] no start -- but just drove it!

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 21:08:03 PST 2012

Thanks everyone for the help.  I'll be looking into all of that.

Side note, the rest of the day got worse.  Apparently in the car shuffle I
had to do, my cell phone slipped out my pocket.  I drove away without
knowing and when I couldn't find it, I searched both cars.  No luck.  I
went online and used Google Latitude to locate its position.  It said the
phone was in the neighborhood I got stranded in, about 8 blocks from where
I was.  Drove over there, walked around and found it laying on a concrete
wall all smashed up.  Apparently someone picked it up, tried to open it but
I have the security lock on and they couldn't...then threw the phone on the
ground.  It worked long enough for me locate it, but I essentially lost a
cell phone today too.

Friday the 13th !!!!!

 - Bryon