[T3] Heads

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Jan 14 16:59:33 PST 2012

Original 72-3 heads have a step that the cylinder sits on, it moves the head
out slightly farther and gives the lower compression ratio of 7.2:1 on the
72 and 7.3:1 on the 73 if I recall right, (the 72 had dished pistons).  The
engines run a bit cooler, can run on 87 octane and are less stressed with
the same HP.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com