[T3] Invasion "Caravan route"?

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Jan 18 11:27:19 PST 2012

In a message dated 1/18/2012 1:33:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gbforsmo at gmail.com writes:

C.   Putting the '69 T3 on a trailer and pulling it behind our '38
foot, motor home to Colorado Springs
.
The motor  home/trailer has several advantages.
1.  Air conditioned comfort  during the drive;
2.  Having my '69 at the Invasion for local  transportation;
2.  Less "wear 'n tear" on the '69;
3.  A  (possible) emergency car hauler should one of the other caravan
members  have a "serious" breakdown.  I could off-load my car; & load  the
"disabled" vehicle.
4.  The Invasion Host Motel has already  made provisions for my motor home,
if I  attend.

This sounds like the best way to go.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)