[T3] '72 Type 3 Progress

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Wed Jan 18 21:15:33 PST 2012

Well looks like we will have to do that 73 conversion like we talked about.
Don't have much of a back up. It took me a year to get the parts car I got
now where that dis came from. I don't think anything was good on that. I
never could get the trigger points to send a signal to the ECU. Leave it to
me to find an odd ball part. Still waiting on an answer on the heads.

Sorry, Dennis. Now you get to think about your backup plan....

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org

believed to be clean.