[T3] brake line

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Thu Jan 19 11:26:47 PST 2012

On 19 Jan 2012 at 7:51, crash 69 wrote:

> Does anyone have the correct measurement of the hard line that goes from
> the rear "T" junction over the right side (facing forward)?  I've got the
> engine and tranny out, thinking this would be a good time to replace that
> line just to be safe.

With the engine and tranny out of the way, it should be easy for you
to measure it. OTOH, that line is out of the way and never gives
problems, so I'd tend to leave it alone.

If you really want to replace it, measure and see if something here
will do.

http://www.airheadparts.com/vintage-vw-parts/metal-brake-line-
(individual)

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org