[T3] 2 week update

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Fri Jan 20 14:40:45 PST 2012

I think I recall you have to drive out a pin to release the lock barrel on
the Squareback, so it's a tricky job - you don't get a second chance with
the alloy casting.  Keith has done it, but I'd settle for 2 keys in
preference to damaging the housing.

We had NGK plugs on a VW Polo, and they went an amazing mileage, before I
felt I had to change them just through old-age! (The plugs, not me.)

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club