[T3] Fwd: rear parcel tray

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 16:56:19 PST 2012

We had something like that too, on a '72.  In fact it was the same stuff
that my Variant has for the front firewall carpet as that is the lower trim
spec.  The Fastback being FI had the loop pile on the floor as usual, while
the Variant has rubber flooring, moulded over the tunnel etc, and hard
(impossible?) to find now if it needs replacing.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club