[T3] Invasion Idea

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sat Jan 28 08:03:19 PST 2012

On 27 Jan 2012 at 19:25, Max Welton wrote:

> For Friday, would anyone be interested in a drive to the top of Pikes
> Peak?
>
> http://www.pikes-peak.com/Attraction/22.aspx

While this certainly sounds like fun, I'm reminded that those of us
from far away have already spent hours & days on the road just to get
there. Once we make it to the invasion site, it sometimes seems like
a waste to spend more hours isolated in our cars when we could have
been spending the time with the other people we'd like to meet and
talk to.

ISTR that after other Invasion site tours some of us felt that our
time would have been better spent talking outside of our rides.

And, yeah, I've already been to the top of Pike's Peak, but that was
in 1960. Good Lord, that was 52 years ago!   ;-)

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org