[T3] getting ready

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 13:05:33 PST 2012

In a message dated 1/29/2012 6:14:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bfye at canyonville.net writes:

If I  bring the Blue Bomb to the Invasion, I figured I should have  travel
options... so today, on went my FoMoCo roof rack as I like it better  than
the VW dealership ones.  They are very similar, but this unit has  a
different tube cross section that I like the look of  better.

http://www.hubgarage.com/photos/0500/2936/IMG_4422.JPG

The rack looks good Brian. In fact I agree that it follows the roof more
than the stock "bolt on" roof rack does. I had 1 of those on my old Square,
and  I never really used it. But I did remove the "grid" pattern part from
it, to  help clean it up.

64 T-34 Ghia (Wolfie)
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=412120