[T3] Fuel Hose Clamps

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 10:17:26 PST 2012

 believe it's closer to 34 (if you're redoing the injector ends), and as
high as 38 IF you're using the stock Bosch pump, and dampener. If you're
using  the ranger pump, it's closer to 32 clamps.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)

So my "mental" count (my FI car is in WI ... I'm in TX) of 15 Fuel Line
Clamps in the engine compartment and about 20 clamps "up front"  ... total
35 ... was pretty close to your 34 to 38.

When I go to the hardware store because I need 10 pieces of 1/4"-20 X
1-1/2" bolts, I may buy 12, 15 or 18.  A few extra never hurts.  And it
saves me another trip next time.  That is, IF I can remember where I
stashed the extras.  :-)

Same with Fuel Line Clamps.  Nice to have a few extras.

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)