[T3] heater cables

alluringeyewear at comcast.net alluringeyewear at comcast.net
Mon Jan 16 06:55:05 PST 2012

Hello al!  Did someone mention that the heater cables on our cars are the same as a SuperBeetle?  I need the two heater/defrostercables that run under the front mats from the tunnel to each side of the car.  I believe these open and close the front floor vents to allow heat to go up to the windshield or down to those vents.  I need both sides if anyone has any or knows where to get them.  Thanks! Hope evryone has a great 2012.  Doug  '73 Fastback FI