[T3] Crate is ON the road!

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Wed Jul 4 15:30:41 PDT 2012

On 4 Jul 2012 at 10:33, Bobsnotch at aol.com wrote:

> I know how you feel Keith, it's a great feeling getting something back on
> the road that's been off the road for a long time. In my case, taking Wolfie
> to  the Invasion and back was it for me(us). : ) Congratulations on a job
> well done.  Now go out and put some miles on it, and enjoy all that hard
> earned labor. ;-)

You & Sue did a great job getting Wolfie to the Invasion. I'm glad I
could help with the speedo. How about the starter? Is that sorted out
yet? Once you get it fixed, be sure to let us know what the root
problem was.

It's been too hot here to do ANYTHING outside. We're expected to get
over 100 (and humid!) here today for the first time in 17 years.
That's why I've had all this time to work in the basement.  ;-p

I still need to wash the bugs off my '71.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org