[T3] Pictures of the Eggcrate with the Body done

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Jul 9 19:48:20 PDT 2012

In a message dated 7/9/2012 10:05:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bfye at canyonville.net writes:

Looks  great Keith!  Now drop that T4 in it with a stealth  look!!!

I've been thinking about doing that for my 65 Notch, just so I can add AC.
;-) Seems like the last 2 Invasions have been a lot hotter than normal. And
for  crossing the desert, or going somewhere that's hot and humid, it might
be  nice to be cool for a change. : )

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)