[T3] Pictures of the Eggcrate with the Body done

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jul 9 20:07:59 PDT 2012

Chrome on which numbers?
Thanks, I got Federal tires, they were getting hard to find.  They seem OK,
feel fine but it's a swing so Im hesitant to pull the corners too hard...
its NOT my IRS 71!

I took a picture of the interior that is done, Ill take a pix of the front
part when that's done, I wanted it to rain to make sure there are no leaks
before I put the floormat in but it stopped raining nearly a month ago and
Im hesitant to complain...

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com